The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) has published the provisional results for this year’s West Africa Secondary School Certificate Examination (WASSCE).
The Council, in an earlier communiqué, revealed that it had completed the marking and coordination of the papers at all 49 venues and has commenced the processing of the results.
WAEC in a statement said investigations into examination irregularities detected during and after the exams are ongoing.
But today, many senior high school graduates are already trying to access online portals to find out their grades after sitting for the examination.
Here is how to access the results after purchasing the results checker.
Click HERE and follow the steps below:
- Enter your Index Number.
- Select the Type of Examination (e.g. WASSCE).
- Select your Examination Year eg. 2003.
- Enter the Serial Number found on the Voucher.
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Voucher eg. 012345678912.
- Confirm your Index Number and Examination Year. This is to ensure that your examination information is correct.
- Click on Submit and wait for the display in the popup window. This may take several minutes.
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.